Compassionate Care in Crisis
Join us for the Compassionate Care in Crisis Training!
You’ll learn about the signs and symptoms of trauma, be equipped with tools and resources to effectively apply psychological first aid (including active listening skills and stabilization and grounding techniques) for individuals and groups experiencing crisis or critical incident and discuss and assess the unique nuances of special circumstances of care.
- Trauma and its holistic impact,
- Psychological First Aid overview and application
- Assessment and assistance for those experiencing grief and loss, cumulative stress, and moral injury
- Special circumstances of care, including situations of sexual harassment and assault or suicidal ideation.
- Principles and practice of individual and group debriefing
- Optional add-on Stop the Bleed Medical First Aid module.
You’ll have the opportunity to connect and collaborate with a diverse group of global faith & community leaders passionate about implementing tangible and practical restorative care for self and others in pursuit of reconciled relationships and depth of community in the midst of our broken world.
The training fee of INSERT FEE HERE includes tea and coffee, lunch, snacks, and certificate of completion.
*CEs are available upon request.